St. Francis de Sales High School Foundation
On May 5, 2023, the St. Francis de Sales High School Foundation was certified as a Certified Scholarship Granting Organization. With the designation, the Foundation provides both annual, operating support, and long-term financial support for the school. Most of the distributions from the Foundation are directed toward scholarship and tuition support, providing direct benefit to St. Francis de Sales students and families. The remaining distributions are allocated for program and faculty support, including but not limited to technology, leadership initiatives, intervention services, faculty awards, and athletic programs.
Facilitating Desired Donor and Student Impact: Today, Tomorrow, Forever.
When he spoke of the Oblates' commitment to educating young men, Blessed Louis Brisson said, "Our absolute and characteristic objective is to preserve faith and morals in these boys who have been confided to us. It is only for this reason that we have schools."
St. Francis is deeply honored to have so many benefactors who continue to believe in the dedication of the Oblates in preserving an education for young men. Through the generosity of our benefactors, St. Francis continues to deliver a well-rounded educational experience that is tailored to the individual interests of our students
- The Blessed Louis Brisson Society ($1,000,000+)
- The Rev. Ronald W. Olszewski Society ($500,000-$999,999)
- The Rev. Martin Lukas Society ($250,000-$499,999)
- The Rev. Robert J. Healy Society ($100,000-$249,999)
- The Rev. George P. Shugrue Society ($50,000-$99,999)
- The Rev. William J. Ward Society ($15,000-$49,999)
- St. Francis de Sales Society ($5,000-$14,999)