Students will have an assigned parking spot that they will need to park in on school days from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm. Outside of these times, parking will not be in assigned spots.
Please use a computer, the map does not show up on mobile devices (if you use a mobile device your spot will be auto-selected). Once you have selected a ticket, the map will open. It will auto assign a spot, but if you would like to pick your own, click on the spot that was auto-assigned to de-select it, and then click on the spot you would like.
Once you have filled out the information about your car (you can register up to two cars), read the regulations for the parking lot, and once you have paid, you will get an email confirming your parking spot. Please print, save digitally, or download the required app to save the ticket. Present this ticket (the barcode or QR code) on registration day to get your permanent SFS Parking Pass. Click here to see the parking lot regulations.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or issues with this form.
The code is your SFS student number. Numbers can only be used once.
Seniors are able to buy passes starting Aug 11 at 8:00 am,
Juniors on Aug 16th at 8:00 am, and Sophomores Aug 20th at 8:00 am
Please email Mr. Caleb Fortner, at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a parking spot for Sophomores.
1. The parking tag must be hung from the rear-view mirror and the registration number must be clearly visible from the front of the car.
2. Students may only park in their assigned numbered space.
3. Students who register two or more vehicles on the same permit must make certain that the parking tag is displayed in the vehicle being driven to school.
4. Due to the limited available spaces, any automobile parked in the lots without a parking tag or not in their assigned space may be towed at the owner's expense.
5. The "stop light" drive is to be used for entry and exit from the student parking areas. The semi-circular drive in front of the school is to be used for student pick-up an drop-off purposes.
6. Students must park within the lines in the designated student areas. Students may not park in front of the school, or in unnumbered spots.
7. Upon arrival at school, a student must not loiter in the parking lots, either inside or outside a vehicle. The parking lot is off limits during school hours. Students must obtain permission from the Dean or a Faculty/Staff member to enter the lot any time prior to dismissal from school.
8. Students must enter and exit spaces carefully and must refrain from speeding in the parking lot. These regulations are for student safety and protection.
**VIOLATION OF THESE REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO DISCIPLINARY ACTION, INCLUDING THE PARKING PASS BEING REVOKED.**
ASSIGNED PARKING SPACES ARE ONLY FOR THE SCHOOL DAY, BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 6:00 am and 3:00 pm. All other events are unassigned parking.